7 Packaging Solutions to Cut Your Labor Costs
Every manufacturer wants to reduce per-unit production costs. To stay competitive and profitable, you always have to be on the lookout for ways to stay lean and maximize efficiency.
One area of opportunity is labor costs. Maybe you can't drive down your labor costs any further on production, but you may be able to by changing your packaging in process.
At Deufol, we've helped hundreds of manufacturers reimagine how they package their products. In doing so, we have helped them optimize their productivity and drive down their per-unit costs. In this free report, we share 7 of our best tips for keeping your packaging and distribution processes lean and cost-efficient.
Learn how to:
- Use rotable packaging to eliminate manual work and save on materials.
- Reduce your need for shredded paper, foam peanuts, and other costly and wasteful dunnage.
- Implement a packaging hub to cut down on labor requirements and shorten delivery times.
- Integrate packaging engineering software to build a more secure and more automated packaging process.
- Leverage technology to give you complete transparency into your packaging and distribution chains.
- And much more!
Download Your Copy Today!
Learn how you can adjust your packaging process to cut labor costs and boost your bottom line.